10.29.2009

Misery's Business...time to tell it like it is



I guess today is just the day for me to be hit with shockers huh? Not too long after I got the news from my girl Andra, I got a text from my friend Tee telling me that an old "friend" of ours had gotten married....think I'd be happy about that right? yeah well I'm not.


Let me 1st explain about me and Leigh's friendship. We met in the 7th grade and clicked instantly. Unfortunately we fell out of touch when she switched to another school but got close again when I transfered to that same school my 10th grade year.  That was my girl right there, we kicked it, laughed, talked, cried, fell in and out of love together. S**t we couldn't have been closer than sisters....then Katrina hit and she moved to Texas. Now I've never been one to judge my friends on what they do but I'ma just be real here since this is MY place to say what I want: Leigh was a hoe. Ain't no way to sugar-coat it, that's straight raw realness.


"Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.
Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change."
-------Misery Business, Paramore




Now my junior year I started dating a boy named Rory and skipping over the boring parts: we began to fall out and he and Leigh began to get even closer and closer. At first I didn't really notice anything but after awhile it began to become obvious that they're "friendship" was becoming more & just like I expected: after we broke up they quickly began dating, even though it was long distance.


My whole issue with that situation is: there were 7 girls in our group in high school and we all agreed that dating each other's ex's was against the rules and something that we would NEVER do to each other and for her to go back and do THAT to me after we had been so close for so long hurt me on a level that I can't begin to imagine.


Honestly, I feel bad for Rory because it's knowledge to all of us that she's cheated on him through their entire relationship, their engagement and their new-found marriage...now I say though: f**k it cause it's obvious that she's happy settling for someone else's sloppy seconds and he's happy being in a relationship with his eyes closed.


That isn't my business because I've removed myself from both of their lives. I'll leave you all with this quote that says it all: "I can handle my enemies Lord, it's my friends that I need your help with."


0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates