10.30.2009

Let me introduce myself...

I came into this world on SuperBowl day of 1989 during the halftime game and I've been making big bangs ever since. Born in the world that is known as New Orleans, I've become a deadly combination of a young black woman: street smart, book smart and common sense.


I am the exception of the norm in this city: I don't follow the trends. I love our local music (bounce) but it isn't my life. My fashion sense reflects who I am as a person and it's ever-changing because I'm continuing to grow. I've got goals that extend beyond graduating high school (accomplished) and making babies with some nigga that won't even put a ring on it! My dream and determination is gonna take me beyond this city and onto bigger and better thangs.


I'm a contradiction to myself as evidenced by my zodiac sign:Aquarius. I'm loyal to a few but friends with many, I can be patient but am the most  impatient person that I know, $$ doesn't attract me, uniqueness does and I'm always getting interested in something different every day. Stubborn as a mule with a need for my personal space and freedom even when in a relationship. Complicated aren't I?


Raised by my older cousins, aunts and uncles who know every part of this game, I'm not your average female that's gonna believe every lie that may come my way. I'm looking for a grown man, not a little boy playing games. I need someone by my side that's going places in his life that don't involve jail. I love to be loved and to give my love and I'm looking for the type of man that's worthy to stand by my side.


I don't hang with too many females because they're known to bring the drama and that's just not needed in my life. I got 3 real female friends and the only reason I rock with em is cause they mental state is like mine: we all got a man's mentality. I'd rather kick it with my dudes any day of the week, which explains why I was given the label of "fast" in high school...ya see what I mean by bringing the drama towards me?


Lady Gaga, Paramore, Verbz, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne are my ♥'s without their music I couldn't live. Colors and African prints are my current fashion phase and I always gotta have em lol. Dancing & writing are my release from this crazy ass world and singing?...well that's a hobby that ya girl does very well.


This is just an insight into the person that sites at this computer and writes these posts that you read. Just wanted to give you a glimpse into myself but now, you can continue to get to know...

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates