10.28.2009

Black and Gold Fever



Who Dat?! Who Dat?! Who Dat said they gon beat them Saints?!
Nobody so far! Yes (6-0) and showing no signs of slowing down.

I have to say that I've never seen my city so alive & vibrant...the last time the energy was like this was the Saints first season back in the city after hurricane Katrina...now THAT was electric but this? THIS is a different energy. We actually have a well put together team this year and our QB #9 mr. Brees?!...the boy is on F-I-R-E and the SuperBowl is most def a possibility this year. I am by no means a football fan and have never been a Saints fan but this black and gold fever has reached everyone and when they play, the unbelievable happens: the city comes to a complete stop.

In a time when we don't have many positive things to hold onto and rally around, the Saints and what they're doing on that field every week is like a beacon of light for us. So with saying all that I'm going to end this with two words that have become New Orleans' new motto:

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!


0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates