10.23.2009

Dear Santa....


All I want for Christmas is.....
Some mind blowing good S-E-X!!!
I know this letter is early but it would mean sooo much if I could get this present early this year. I mean it's not too much to ask for is it? I've been a good girl and I think that I deserve this!! I have a very healthy sex drive and being honest with myself: I love everything about sex. The foreplay, the act of sex itself and the after affects of it too so dear Santa can you make this wish come true?

I don't want that much in regards to the act itself. All I want is someone that I know who can work with what they've got. Tongue game on point and is blessed with the magic stick, 8 inches or longer is what I prefer but I'll take 6 or 7...nothing below lol. I wanna be able to get down and do all that I love to do behind closed doors and that won't be possible with a prude so Santa can you make this wish come true?

I know I say this every year and I promise that'll change but Santa...if you send me good sex for Christmas this year I won't ever ask for anything again.
Love Always Your Good Girl,
MsQuitey

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates