10.15.2009

Home In The Heavens


Today was a beautiful day for my lil cousin's homegoing celebration. I refuse to call it a funeral because even though we're sad and miss her, she's back home in God's embrace where she's loved beyond anything we can imagine.


I've never been more grateful for the togetherness that my family has than today. I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by people who care about me, my well being, happiness and love me for me: flaws and all.


The sun truly shined down on Dem Dem today as she entered the gates of Heaven and was swept into God's loving, caring embrace. The pain is still here but now the healing can begin for all of us. It won't be easy, there'll be tears and sadness from time to time but the knowledge that she's happy & not dealing with the problems of this world is enough to help us through.


RIP little angel and continue to smile down on us with your elecetric smile.

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates