10.27.2009

Dating men with Children



As I've grown over the years, my mentality has changed on so many subjects and for that I am grateful. Being a teenager, I felt that I would never become involved with a man who already had children because of the "baby mama drama" that was sure to come along with it.

I've never allowed myself to become romantically involved with a man who had children and now that I look back, I think that I may have missed out on a good opportunity. Now that I've met someone that really has my interest and that I want to take our relationship further with, I am hit with the possibility that he may soon be a father. Well...what I always said would never come to past has finally arrived.




The question that I have to answer now is: do I want to get out now and keep on as I've been or do I want to take the plunge and take a chance on a new situation? I'm not the type of person to shy away from the unknown but when two people make a child, that ties them together forever and I'm not sure I could handle being in a relationship with that knowledge...it may just be my mind-set now because I know that I still have growing to do but that's how I feel now.

I can honestly say though, if I take this plunge I won't have to worry about the "drama" that comes along with some "baby mama's" because she seems to be a very nice young woman with a good head on her shoulders and he is the type of young man to step up to the plate and make sure that his responsibilities are taken care of.

How do you all feel? Can you or have you ever dated a man with children? If so, what was your experince like? If not, why haven't you?

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates