10.16.2009

Giving Me A Rush

All my friends know that I'm a sucker for a gorgeous black man. I mean that melt in your mouth and not in your hand, smooth brown-skinned  brother and if they have a pretty smile too...I get damn near weak in the knees!


The way we met was purely accidental...we share a mutual friend. The only reason that we met is because my best friend's mama died and you came with our boy to check on her. I saw you that day and automtically was attracted to you. Beautiful brown skin, pretty brown eyes, the swag was on point, that fashion taste was looking good and had the nerve to have a pretty smile. I decided in my mind right then that I had to ask my boy bout you and when I did, I found out you had been asking him about me too...well only thing after that for us to do was of course exchange #'s.



The physical attraction is what drew me in but the personality and mental attraction is what kept me interested.  We click as friends but the chemistry between us? As my girl likes to say: "the chemistry between yall is TOO strong." Living in a city full of dudes who aren't really concerned about their future, its like a breath of fresh air being around you. A young black man who actually has a plan for his future. Working, in school and you have your own car and working on your own place? Damn!! I'm still trying to figure out why you're single because you really are one of the good guys.


I already knew you were a sweetheart from our conversations and just listening to you talk but last night really put it in my mind that you cared about me...you remembered my little cousin's funeral was yesterday and that I hadn't taken it well and even though you had been working all day: you wanted to come and see me at midnight to make sure I was okay...not a lot of other people would do that.


I can't believe I'm saying this because I haven't said it in so long but...I truly do feel like I'm crushing on you *smdh*. Everytime I'm around you, you're giving me a rush and I'm loving this feeling that I haven't felt in soo long.

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates