1.02.2010

Time To Grind!!

This year I am DETERMINED to stick to my diet. It seems like every few months, I'll start a new diet and stick with it for a month and then 3 months later....I'll have dropped it *shrugs*.


Not this year though!!

I swear I've gone up 3 sizes since my junior year of high school which is really upsetting because for the longest I would NEVER gain any weight.


*sigh* damn senior stress and then the dreaded "Freshman 15".


This was me for junior prom (size 5)

and here's a pic of me now (size 8)
Yeah not that much of a difference but it's big enough for me to be upset so I'm going to use my blog everyday to keep track of the progress. *crosses finger* let's see what happens.

3 people hollerin:

Sassy Chica said...

I will be cheering for you!

Happy 2010, may this year bring you love, laughter and lots of good times!

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

A.Sharie said...

shoooot you and me both -- im always going on and off of diets and my weight fluctuates between a size 4 and 6/8 and it KILLS me lol i'd be happy to be a 4/6 lol

Quite said...

@Sassy thanks honey! Hopefully, I'll be able to make it this time.

@Sharie lol yeah sounds like you and I are in the same boat with this weight. I'm determined to make it this time though.

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates