1.19.2010

Mr. Right?...pt. III

This guy may actually be the one that I've been looking for and could never seem to find....I mean he actually seems to get me, as I am, and now what he thinks I am ya know? Things have been going really well between the 2 of us. I mean if we don't talk everyday, we'll at least text each other and keep in touch and if we don't...we can call/text a few days later and it feels as if no time had passed at all. With him working and both of us going to school, there really isn't a lot of time left for us to talk but we both seem to make the time which is good because I always seem to get off the phone with him, peaceful and smiling and I love that feeling....I needed him a few days ago to talk to about some things that were bothering me and even though he had to get up early the next day for work, he stayed up and talked to me until I felt better. Now THAT is what someone who really cares for you will do and I"m learning that more and more everyday thanks to him.

Umm...I think that's it for now lol. 

Ohhh! almost forgot: he's been trying his hardest to see me for my bday Friday and so Friday, we're going to spend time together and he said he's gonna try and find something special for us to do. *squeals* I"m too excited to see what happens lol.

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates