1.14.2010

Paging Dr. Plies!!!

 
Okay I've got some things to say about this video here! 
1st off: Miss Keri Baby! I've never really been a big fan of her's but I'll admit in the video...her shoe game and her makeup is ON POINT!!
Doing the damn thing, she is.

Now onto Plies.....lawd save me!!

Give me the strength to not jump through this computer and give Plies the business. I don't usually go for dudes with tattoos and golds but he is he exception!!

Umm as a matter of fact I'm feeling all types of feverish right now.

*gets on intercom*
*clears throat*
Paging Dr. Plies to the emergency room! We have a code blue and only you can bring me back!!! 
No I have no shame. 
Yes I am in need. 
Yes I would go group status over Plies
*shrugs* 
Sue me

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates