1.03.2010

Mr. Right?....pt 1

soo for the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm actually involved with someone who sees me as I am and not who they perceive me to be...and actually has no problem with it. THAT is more refreshing than I can even begin to explain.

So a little background on this guy: we went to school together our freshman year and as soon as we met, we just clicked. After awhile it became obvious that we were both feeling more than just friendship for each other but *shrugs* things happen lol. Signals got crossed and we ended up not talking again until a year later after I ended my engagement<--that's another story for another time<--.

We started talking again and re-connecting and I started to remember what attracted to me in him in the first place. He's a complete sweetheart!! Oh my goodness, I used to have to drop hints for any of my ex's to ask about my day and he does it at the drop of a hat w/o any pushing. My biggest thing in a guy is honesty and he shows everyday that no matter what we're talking about, he's going to tell it like it is<--how hawt is that? A sense of humor gets you a long way in my book so that's yet another point for him. The biggest thing for me is that, even though we live in a city where going to college is considered "unnecessary" or "a waste of time", he's actually determined to make it with a degree and he's blessed with a good head on his shoulders...the only problem is that he's on the short side lmao! I mean I'm 5'0 so I can't really talk about someone being short but I stay in heels/ stilettos and I'm usually either his height or taller....but for once the height thing doesn't even matter to me.

I just wanted to put this out here that there's a prospect out there....we'll just take it one day at a time though and see how things unfold. *crosses fingers* hoping for the best with this one though, I am.

2 people hollerin:

Niks La Mode. said...

awhhh hope it works out too!!! :)

Quite said...

aww thanks Niks I do too! We'll see how things go though.

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates