1.08.2010

Mr. Right?....part 2

Okay an update on me and my honey.

Things have been going good for the past few days but I'm still going at it cautiously ya know? I mean we were friends and if this doesn't work out, I want us to be able to remain friends.

I'll talk to him during the day and at night...we talk about almost anything that crosses either of our minds. lol I find it cute that he honestly had no idea that I was feeling him *shrugs* so obvious to all but him but ehh. He's determined to break me out of my shyness and even though I told him I doubt it happens, that he's more than welcome to try.

The most shocking part about all of this is: after all this time I most likely would have lost interest but no *smh* I'm still as interested as I was in the beginning.

Like he told me yesterday "I just wanna lay with you, cuddle and chill. Spend some QT with my baby."

^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah I feel the same way *grins*

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates