1.08.2010

A little Honesty

 
This is going to be different from my other posts but it has to be said.

Excuse me for being blunt but I'm pissed off.

*clears throat*

95% of the time...I just don't give a fck okay?

Let me explain:

Usually I'm one of the most caring people that you will ever meet in this world. I take the time to listen to all of my friend's problems, be the support that they need and all of that other stuff<--of course that goes for my family as well<--.

BUT!!!! There does come a time when I've had enough of consoling someone over the same thing. Yes, I understand that we all experience lost and it's always hard to handle it but guess what? the world goes on and life goes with it. If everyone that had ever experienced a lost was unable to move on....we all would be stuck back in the cavemen days.

Maybe this is the bitch side of that I try to keep tucked away deep down inside of me but I'm at the point right now where...I don't care about it anymore. I have my own issues to deal with and I'm not crying on every available shoulder, now am I?

Sooner or later, we all have to learn to stand on our own two feet and handle our issues on our own.

If you can't....sorry but then you're officially fucked.

*shrugs*

2 people hollerin:

Megan said...

I'm the same way. I'll console you and listen once or twice but if you keep going on about the same thing, I'm sure to tune you out.

Quite said...

that makes me feel a little better lol. I thought it was just me that felt that way. I really don't mean to be but after awhile it's just like "okay...how many more times are we gonna talk about this?"

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates