1.19.2010

21 years so far....

Well the big 2-1 bday is this Friday and while I can't help but be excited for it to get here, I can't help but think back on how much I've changed and grown over the years. I've become more secure in who I am as a person, I mean I'm never going to be a 'normal' type of girl and that's okay with me because I'd rather stand out than blend in any day of the week. My tolerance level for bulls**t is at an all new low which is why I tend to lose friends very quickly *shrugs* I'll be the first to admit that I"m a VERY opinionated person and I don't hesitate to speak my mind.

I've fallen in and out of love, had my heart-broken and learned from every single relationship. The quote "don't cry because it ended, smile because it happened" became my mantra in the relationship area b/c, all of them over the years have taught me different things and helped make me the person that I am today.

Overall...I can honestly say that if I had the chance to, I wouldn't go back and change a single thing from the ages of 13 until now. Everything that happened, happened for a reason and I wouldn't be who I am now if not for those things.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait for Friday to get here though!! My girls and I are going to bring my 21st bday in in a big way. Friday night it's going to be alcohol, music and each other<--that is how I wanna get down!! Saturday....ehh we haven't really decided yet but it's us so who knows?!!! and Sunday, bowling and daiquiris: this should be funny as fck because I've never been bowling before....or does bowling on the Wii count? lmao!

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates