1.28.2010

Mr. Right?...pt. IV

I'm not to sure how appropriate the title is anymore but that's how I started it and that's what it'll stay...for now at least.

*sigh* honestly I don't know what's going on with him and I for the past 2 weeks. I mean, not talking to him for 2 days didn't really upset me because we both are busy with school and family and for him work too so just texting each other for 15 minutes was all I needed but....that's stopped now. Birthday plans...yeah just didn't happen. Actually my entire birthday just went by ignored by him-->still haven't admitted how much that hurt me<--.

I don't know...maybe I'm expecting too much from him too early but is it really a lot to ask that he remember my birthday?


Being 100% honest with myself....I just miss having him around. He's one of the few guys that I can really be myself around...and the fact that he can hold a conversation....*sigh* who knows, maybe he's been busy or has his own things going on. I'm not about to give up hope on him or just write him off just yet...but I'm gonna have to figure something out.

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates