1.08.2010

Attack of the ex

 This is really the L-A-S-T post for tonight or at least I hope so *rolls eyes* hopefully I won't be given a reason but with my life...ya never can tell.

Well, a few days ago I posted about my wonderful ex who decided to drop the L bomb on me. Of course that threw me for a loop. Well after putting it off for a few days, I finally asked him what made him tell me that after so long and his words were "because that's how I feel about you." <---sooo you choose now to tell me?!! Right when I've found somebody else to move on with?

I haven't decided what I'm going to do about this problem because, being me, I have to be 100% honest and real and admit that a part of me does still love him too. *sigh* celibacy and no relationships at ALL is sounding like a good plan right now.


0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates