11.10.2009

Ohh *sighs* What a tangled web

High school relationships can make or break a friendship...
sometimes in the weirdest, most unexpected ways.
That was the case of myself and 3 other friends during that transition from high school to college.

Shana* and Bryan* had only been dating a few months but their relationship had gotten serious in the short time that they were together. I mean not a day passed that we all weren't at his house so the two of them could get their 'QT'. At first, everything was fine and then reality showed it's ugly head: it was time for Shana* to go off to college in another state.

I know right now, some of you are thinking that it's another case of a long distance relationship failed right? Well...if this would've been a quiz you guys would've gotten a 50%(F) on it. Prior to her leaving, she asked me and our other friend Krystal* to check on Bryan and hang with him, ya know make sure he wasn't trying to play with her while she was gone. Us, being close and good friends, we agreed to do as she asked.

Soon, I began to realize that as things got even more tense between Shana and Bryan, he and Krystal were getting closer and closer.....way to close to say he was dating her best friend. At first, I just ignored it and figured that I had to be seeing things. Well...I was sadly mistaken because the next thing I knew: Shana and Bryan had broken up, Bryan and Krystal had gotten together and took it a step further...she gave her virginity to him.

My mama always told me that once somebody turns 18, they are more than capable of understanding every single choice that they make and I believe that so even though I didn't agree with what they were doing, I chose to keep my peace and not say anything....*sigh* that only worked so long for me though and finally I couldn't hide it anymore and I told Shana what had happened between the two.

Of course, you can imagine the escapade that ensued after that little detail came to light.  Bryan and Krystal broke up, fell out with each other, Krystal and Shana no longer spoke and even Shana and I fell out for a short period of time. A few months later, Shana and I talked and started to repair our friendship....but she wouldn't reach out to Bryan and Krystal because of the hurt they had caused her.

After Shana and I having talk after talk after talk about the subject: she was able to become civil if not friendly with the both of them. It took time but now all of those old relationships have been mended, with the exception of Krystal and Bryan.

Now Bryan is a married man going through a divorce....trying to step out of his marriage with Shana and he seems to have no shame about it. He constantly calls and texts her. Asking when she comes back home can they spend time together, if she's happy in her current relationship and telling her that he wouldn't mind having sex with her. Basically, just being disrespectful to his wife, Shana and her boyfriend.

Shana and I had a talk earlier today and came to the conclusion that Bryan has never matured from the boy that he was in high school and that he still believes every relationship is as easy and care-free as it was back then and that's not the case.

It's sad but I really hope that one morning he wakes up and realizes that chasing after Shana, who has steadily said she won't get back with him, is going to cause him to lose not only his wife but his son as well....


NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED!!!!!!

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates