11.03.2009

For the Love of Ray-J 2; wk 1

I knew VH1 was bringing this trumfoolery©B.Scott back but I'll be damned if this season isn't picking up right where the last one left off at. Ray-J, Lil B' and 19 more girls all trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

The girls this season are:
Adorable (23)
Caliente (31)
Exotica (24)
Extra (21)
Flossy (21)
Gifts (22)
Heartbreaker (22)
Jaguar (23)
Just Right (32)
Lava (24)
Luscious (23)
Mz. Berry (32)
Paradeez (22)
Platinum (22)
Popper (25)
Trouble (22)
Diego (21)
Fettucini (22)
Tipsy (22)

Ray-J you have done it again (insert sarcasm here). I didn't think that after last season, it could get any worse but of course I've been managed to been proven wrong. I'm sorry but can someone explain to me why any woman in her right mind would go on a reality show to date a man who's only claim to fame is a)being Brandy's brother b)having made a sex tape with K. Kardashian and c) having dated Whitney Houston? Really now? Really? We all know they all only go on there so that whenever they get eliminated they can become "reality stars".

*Sigh* and *smdh* I guess for the sake of entertainment, I'll watch this season and see what the hell happens.

1 people hollerin:

Deepika said...

hey!! i just saw u on 20 something bloggers, and love ur profile!! the design is simply amazing! Kudos to you!!

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates