11.29.2009

Thankful For Another Year

(a few cousins and I at Thanksgiving dinner)

First off I wanna say that I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. Hopefully you spent it with those who mean the most to you and your life because I did. Maybe it was seeing my best friend lose her mother which was really the only close family that she had earlier this year but...this year I felt a brand new appreciation and love of my family that I've never felt before. Not a lot of people are blessed to not only have family live close to them but to actually have a close relationships with their ENTIRE family...I am though.

Yes we fuss and fight (what family doesn't?) but at the end of the day: it's ALWAYS going to be us against the world. The good and the bad times, graduation and bday parties, weddings and funerals, holidays or any get together our bond is one of the strongest that I've ever seen in any family I've been around.

It's true when people say that you can't chose who you're related to and guess what? I wouldn't want to because God blessed me with the perfect family.

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates