11.02.2009

If I were a boy....


Don't know why I picked this for a title except I happen to be listening to it at the current moment so ehh *shrugs* I'll just run with it. Okay some of you may remember this post I did about the dude that I was feeling and dealing with a while back....yeah that's the end of that as far as I'm concerned. It's best for us to just stay friends before I can't even be that with him.


I'ma steal from my brother for a quick sec and say that we're all grown here so I'm bout to keep it 100: the two of us have always known, unstated, that the other had people we were dealing with besides each other and that was fine with me because I wasn't and still aren't looking for a serious relationship or an exclusive "friends with benefits" arrangement. This is my whole problem with it though: the respect line was crossed, time and time again. 


Maybe this is just me and my weird twisted way of thinking but if I'm fucking with a dude and I KNOW he has other females on the side that's all fine but if it gets to the point that he's basically PARADING these other females in front me and what they do together, THEN I'm gonna have a problem with it. Out of respect for him, I kept my other dudes away from him, which wasn't always easy to do because a) N.O. is a small city and b) college kids tend to party together but I did it.




Basically what I'm saying is that fellas if you're gonna be dealing with one girl and others at the same time...just keep the respect and not flaunt it in faces b/c then with the right or guess in some cases wrong females...ish can get very ugly.


Sidenote: Facebook causes more damn trouble than it's worth I swear!! Death to facebook!!!

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates