11.10.2009

Ex-Boyfriend's 101-Rule 1

Once I end a relationship, unless we've ended on a good note and have agreed to stay friends then our ties to each other are cut.

I have no vested interest in the things going on in your life, the problems you have or any of those things. If that's f****ed up then oh well.

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Now recently I got some information about an ex of mine, who I'll call Marine, that in my opinion is very serious to me because if it's true it could have an effect on me and my life and THAT is not something I am willing to play with.

So I proceed to text Marine and tell him to call me as soon as he gets a chance because we need to talk about something very serious. Well, he finally decides to call me around 2 the next morning to see what it was I wanted to talk about. I pass along the information that was given to me and wait for him to either confirm or deny...well I was shocked when he did neither.

He startes to get very angry at the fact that I even had the nerve to ask him that question. Then demands that I give him the name of the person who passed along the news to me and when I refused, became even angrier over the phone. At that point, I was in no mood to try and have that conversation with him so I hung up the  phone. Upset because not only did he ruin my night out with my friends but he ignored the topic at hand and didn't answer the question.

At 8 something this morning, he called me again and woke me out of my sleep. **I am NOT a morning person and everyone that knows me knows that fact.** He starts off the conversation by saying that I WILL tell him who me the info and when I said no again he said and I quote exactly "look I already got enough s**t to deal with. I just got back from Afghanistan and feel guilty as hell cause my best friend is dead and he wouldn't be if it wasn't for me. I can't close my eyes at night without seeing guns and I wanna kill myself." Excuse me but if I recall correctly you called to discuss an issue involving both you and I. What you just told me is YOUR issue and the Marine Corps has psychiatrists that soldiers are supposed to see once they come back home. I repeat again: once we break up, I have no desire or wish to hear about YOUR issues unless they directly or indirectly involve me.

Back to the story though!

After he said all of that I asked him what was his pu
rpose in saying all of that to me and he says it was because he wanted me to realize what all he is dealing with. After a few moments of silence that I had to take to get myself together, I ask him if he's going to answer my question. Well of course now he's vehomently denying what I was told but is still demanding that I tell him who passed it along.

I refused and hung up the phone.

Now I know some of you may be wondering what that has to do with this post.

Ex-boyfriend 101-Rule 1:
"Don't call your ex with personal issues unless you two are still good friends."

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates