12.03.2009

It's Such A Scandal Everywhere We Go!

Is it just me or....was this just the year for celebrities to lose their God given common sense and go COMPLETELY crazy?!! I mean I know we all expect some scandals to happen but this time...*smdh* I bet even some celebs think 2009 had too much going on. Here's just a list of a few that come to mind very easily:

1) Chris Brown and Rihanna----yeahhh *sigh* 'nough said bout that right? We've all talked that subject into the ground.

2)Kanye West and his interruption of Taylor Swift at the VMA's---not a big fan of Kanye's but I understand why he did it which leads to #3.

3) "You Lie!"---now if I really have to explain that to you guys, then we have a serious problem. How can you scream that to the President and not have everyone know about it?

4)Nas & Kelis--it wasn't them actually getting a divorce...it was the amount of $$ that they judge awarded her ($50,000 a month) Really bitch?! Really?! I can't even be mad at Kelis though.

5)Alicia Keys/Swizz Beats/Mashonda-Finding out that my girl A. Keys had been sleeping with Swizz Beats (a married man) for almost 2 years now almost broke my heart. *side eye* so much for 'A Woman's Worth' huh Alicia?

6) Serena and her rant at the tennis tournament---still not 100% sure on what happened but it became pretty big news and her fine wasn't a joke so there ya go.

7)50 cent & Rick Ross/Beanie Segel & Jay-Z----okay people it's 2009 not 1996. Rap beef, especially WACK rap beef is beyond played out. Honestly didn't all yall negroes learn from watching Biggie and Pac lose their lives? *smdh*

8)Shaq & his wife/Gilbert Arenas & his fiancee----*sigh* MEN! If you're going to cheat, be smart about it. That means no emails and erase all text messages after the conversation is over with. Damnit I hope Shaq's wife takes that ass to the cleaner's cause this is NOT his 1st time and as for Gilbert Arenas' fiancee...kick that groupie heiffa to the corner cause like ms. Sasha Fierce says "don't ever for a second get to thinking, your irreplaceable!"

9)Tiger Woods and his newly exposed cheating a**!!!----What I said above goes for this scenario too. CHEAT SMART OR DON'T CHEAT AT ALL!! and my sidelines ladies out there....if you're gonna let yourself be put in that role, then damnit PLAY. THAT. DAMN. POSITION. You knew who and what you were to him going into that ish.

10)The Salahi couple from D.C. crashing President Obama's 1st dinner-- all I have to say about that mess is: they're asses deserve to be in jail or at least fined outta this world!! You canNOT attend any function in which the President is in attendance without an invitation. and the fact that they still see nothing wrong with what they did....yeah I'm all for locking their asses up.

and least but damn sure not least....

11) Pleasure P is a convicted child molester----Say who?!! Say what?!! I didn't believe it at 1st myself but it's not looking to good for my boy. If this is true then I'm done supporting him. I have strong, personal issues when it comes to child molesters and I can't knowingly support someone that I know touched a child that way. Peep the whole story over at my girl Miss Jia's website here.

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates