1.08.2011

Yeah sooo...it's 2011

yeah I know I'm late with this but hey *shrugs* when have I ever done anything when I'm supposed to? lol. Anyways!! for those who follow me (and read the posts lol) we all know 2010 was a crazy year for me: lost 3 cousins -->RIP to them all<--, ended 2 friendships (one which I thought would ever end) and found new ones. Overall I have to say 2010 was an okay year for me....yeah sure there's a few things I could have done differently but hey that's life *shrugs* and honestly I'm happy about everything that happened because all of it taught me a lesson. This year though: I'm focusing more on me and my needs and not everyone else's. This year has already started off to a good start for me and I plan on keeping it this way....*toasts* here's to hoping that I can get everything that I want out of this year and that all of you can as well.

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates