2.06.2010

I Sooo Hate......

extreme overly sensitive niggas and females!
That shit irks every bone in my body to the 100th degree 
and more importantly, it just screams "B.I.T.C.H." to me.

Let me explain.

I'm the type of female that believes there is a FINE line between being sensitive and just being a Bitch. Nowadays, it seems as though everybody is going through their time of the month every day of the year and I'm sick of it. I'ma need all the people this applies to, to take that goddamn tampon out and throw that muhfucka away, 'kay?

I mean damn! maybe it's just the fact that I come from a cut-throat ass family that talks such shit about each other constantly, in a good AND bad way, that I have tougher skin than most people but fuck!! If that's the case, get me a ticket and book me a flight on the next plane outta here cause this shit ain't for me.

I know I sound a lil on the mean side right now but fuck it, that's just the type of person I am. I've NEVER been one of these sensitive females, except for a few rare times and those were in understandable circumstances. I know most people have heard this before "don't throw shit out if you can't handle it being thrown back at you."

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates