1.09.2012

I Hate To Say This...

So uhh....I hate my job.

LOL.
Like I really don't know how to say it much plainer than those words right there.

It's not my co-workers...its the managers from HELL!!

Every morning I wake up and put on my gospel music to prepare my soul and spirit for the drama that is going to come with my day lmao.

I'm laughing but it really isn't funny smdh.

One manager we ALL swear is on the DL(downlow) because everytime he speaks and moves it just...sprinkles glitter everywhere.

One is a short little white girl who's only 24, swears she's black and thinks her position has made her queen of the world.

And then pimple face.....*sigh* poor poor pimple face 
lmfaooooo
those are the only words we have for him.

*SIGH*
GODDAMN IT I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!!





0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates