3.12.2010

It's Been Awhile

since I've really wrote in my blog so I just thought I'd give you guys a quick update of what's been going on in my crazy world lol. 1)I'm in the process of trying to transfer to a 4-year university b/c I'm ready to get back into one. I've done the community college and no disrespect to anyone else but...it's not the place for me. It's not challenging me in any type of way and honestly I feel as if I'm back in high school. 2) Remember how great things were going between me and "Mr. Right"? Yeah well, things have been put on pause between us because we haven't really been in touch with each other like we used to be. 3) Two of my ex's have decided that they want to pop back into my life and try to throw me into a loop and they almost succeeded until I remembered why all of 3 of them BECAME ex's in the 1st place. 4) I started my job search...again so wish me luck on that please! 5) I'm enjoying being SINGLE!! I mean I have guys that I'm talking to and that I'm hanging with but at the end of the day, the only person I have to consider and worry about is me,myself and I and that is SUCH a refreshing feeling....well I guess that's about it for now lol.

0 people hollerin:

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates